Monday, December 14, 2009

No more Spongebob!



I was watching Sponge Bob like I do every morning before I head out to work, and it was then that I decided the sponge must go. They were running around saying "All hail the magic conch". Now, this is the thing. I have no issuse with Spongebob; HOWEVER my son is learning to speak and 1. I don't want him saying all hail anything except God and 2. This sentence will most likely be mispronounced and will sound more to the tune of "All hail the magic..." Well you know. And as we all know kids have a way of saying the most inappropriate things at EXACTLY the wrong time. It would be just my luck if we were at the Masjid, and he started saying this. In a room full of women no less. I would just die. So so long Mr. Squarepants it's been real, But I refuse to have my son's first words be anything to that tune.

3 comments:

Janny. said...

Lol. That would be the definition of an awkward moment.

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! D: oh well, bye Spongey! Your "I'm ready"s are no longer welcome here. *tears*

:D me stoopid.

Anonymous said...

All hail the magic cock!!!