Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Alarm Game

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Does anyone else play the alarm game in the morning? I do. I purposely set my alarm
3O mins early and always in up actually getting up 3O mins late. If you're too lazy to do the math, that's an entire hour. An hour of turning off and resetting the alarm just so I can sleep for "5 more minutes." I do this EVERY morning that I have to get up and go to work. Any one else do this? Or am I just super lazy?

I went to the gym today and busted my face in front of every one running stairs. I knew I was in trouble the sec the instructor told us what we were doing that day. I thought to my self "This is going to end badly" and sure enough it did. Now I have a knot on my head and a gash on my leg, not to mention my very badly brusied ego.

Last thought. Why is it that when ever I go to a suicide prevention class, it makes me want to commit suicide.{jk} They remind you of every thing wrong in your life basicly. "Your life sucks, and by the way don't kill your self." I'm just sayin. If it were me I would at least try and make the class more up lifting and foucus on more positive things, if you know, I was actually trying to PREVENT suicide.

No comments: